Due to overwhelming response from our last CabinZero giveaway contest, we are giving away another CabinZero bag to our readers!
This time round, the CabinZero Vintage is up for grabs. The CabinZero Vintage is a vintage take on the CabinZero Classic. Packed with features, the CabinZero Vintage is not just a flight bag but also makes a great weekend bag, a school bag or everyday bag. It also comes in a variety of colours.
Like the Classic, the Vintage is also ultra-light and features a large 44-litre capacity, side compression straps, top and side handles, a front zipped pocket with inside zipped and mesh pockets. Measuring 55 x 40 x 20 cm, it serves as a carry-on bag designed to give you maximum luggage space while remaining within the luggage allowances of budget airlines such as Ryanair and AirAsia. What’s more, it weighs only 760 grams.
Additional standard features include:
- Built in Global Luggage Tracker, powered by Okoban
- Lockable Zippers on main compartment (lock not included)
- 10 years warranty
- Thick padded shoulder straps
- Fully lined; waterproof
For more information on where to get CabinZero bags, visit www.boiatrade.com/cabinzero.
We are giving away a CabinZero ‘Vinatge’ bag in Royal Blue worth S$99 to one lucky reader. For a chance to win, simply follow the below steps:
2. Share this post on Facebook and tag up to 3 friends on your post. Make sure your post is public so we can find it.
3. Comment below or on our Facebook post on why you wish to win the bag.
Contest ends at 11.59 pm on 27 December 2015. The winner will be notified via Facebook, and must be able to collect the prize in Singapore.