First opened in Ireland in 1960s, McGettigan’s prides itself on having delicious Irish food and drinks, and bringing in international entertainment acts. Earlier this year, McGettigan’s open its first Asia’s outlet in Singapore.
Located in entertainment central Clarke Quay, McGettigan’s reflects the best of modern Irish culture and cuisine. Unlike most pubs, the décor is unique, the walls are lined with bookshelves. The food is also a reflection of its décor – classic yet modern.
Diners can expect to dive into McGettigan’s signature dishes like fish and chips, full Irish breakfast, and bangers and mash. Beside these familiar pub staples, you can also expect something different at McGettigan’s. Indulge in their slow roasted pork belly served with crispy duck fat potatoes which pair beautifully with a pint of Guinness. If you are looking for something with substance, their eight-hour pulled pork wrap will not disappoint. McGettigan’s also welcomes big groups – you and your friends can share their popular snacks like beef chilli nachos, buffalo wings and pork rillettes over drinks, and be entertained by the live acts.
3A River Valley Road,
We are giving away a set lunch for two (worth a total of S$40) at McGettigan’s to one lucky reader. For a chance to win, simply follow these steps:
- ‘Like’ the Asia 361 Facebook page and/or Alvinology Facebook page.
- Share this post on Facebook and tag up to three friends.
- Name one of McGettigan’s signature dishes.
Terms and conditions:
- The giveaway is for McGettigan’s S$20 nett set lunch.
- Valid for Monday – Friday only.
- In case of dispute, McGettigan’s Singapore reserves the right to final decision.
- Contest ends 12 October 2015, 11.59 pm, and is open to Singapore residents only.